From now on, Beta phase 2 is live:
Here's a summary of the changes:
- New domain names and status changes are almost continiously, so feel free to visit the same as often as you like.
- The Recent changes page now displays latest changes.
- Alexa rank is being checked on newly added domain names, effective date: October 3rd.
- Goggle PageRank can be checked on demand.
- New option that tags a domain name for recheck in the information page. When clicked, the domain name will be added on the check queue and status updated within the next minutes/hours, depending on the queue size. This tag is set to allow report of incorrect entries. Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to expiring domains before the expiration date (plus 48 hours due to the world's timezones). Also, a s a security measure, a maximum of 10 checks is allowed every 5 minutes.
- Google PageRank and tagging a domain for recheck both need cookies enbaled. The cookie contains some information generated in the Information page.
- Page title and meta tags are generated according to the page content.
- All dates and times on the content pages are GMT based.
- Content pages are cached, so you don't have to worry about "heavy" browse.
- Domain names that seem to be expired and not checked on whois database are now in the category Most likely free. The displayed icon of such domains is
But, some bugs need to be fixed:
- Nameservers are not removed from the domain's information if it becomes available.
Any other bug report or feedback is welcome.
Thanks for your interest ;-)